Two Texas high school students are facing felony charges after a prank spiraled out of control and landed six of their classmates in the hospital.
Caney Creek High School in Montgomery County had to be evacuated on May 3 and 4 as a “strong odor” permeated the campus, according to KTRK-TV.
This was no ordinary gas leak.
Two students had deployed an item court documents refer to as a “fart spray” at the school.
The prank device was so potent that six students were treated for nausea and headaches after breathing in the fumes May 4. They were released from the hospital the same day.
Catholic Group Announces Massive A …